This youma appears as a venus flytrap musician. There are other, lesser youma it wants to protect and feed.
- Blood Rain
- Major Action, 1 Overcharge
The youma makes a Support vs. Support challenge against all targets in one position within a range of 0-2. Targets that fail take the Bleeding status.
- Lashing Ground
- The youma has tentacles or similar that make it so that the position it occupies is always considered Rough Terrain, though the youma itself ignores its effect.
- Disruptive Strikes
- Each time the youma attacks a magical girl, she takes a point of Overcharge on a random magical attribute, regardless of whether the attack hits. Roll 1d6: 1-2 Heart, 3-4 Fury, 5-6 Magic.
- The youma can take on an insubstantial form and reside in a human’s mind. That makes it harder to find (it takes one extra lead for locate someone or something to find it). While the youma is possessing someone, all of its attributes and the damage it inflicts are reduced by 3. It takes an extra 1d6 damage from any attack it suffers, but the victim will be killed if it takes any magical damage before it leaves.
- At the start of a scene taking place in the Nightmare, roll 1d6 for each character present. On a 1-5 they wind up in that number position, and on a 6 they can chose which position they go in (and they may wait until other characters finish rolling to decide).
- When you select this feature, decide whether it pulls toward position 1 or position 5. At the end of each round, all characters in the battle are pulled one position closer to the selected position. Characters already at the designated position do not move.
- Power Level
- Base Damage
- Oblivion Seeds
- Nightmare Size
- 100 meters