This youma appears as a flaming magical girl. It is constantly reliving a painful memory.
- Minion Creation
- Minor Action, 1+ Overcharge
The youma can generate minions while still doing battle. It creates 1 minion per Overcharge spent, to a maximum of its Spread in one turn.
- Memory Pulse
- When the youma is reduced to half of its base Resolve, it causes damage equal to its PL to each target within 2 positions of it.
- Binding Attack
- The youma can deliver an attack that holds targets in place by spending 1 Overcharge. If it hits, the target takes the Bound status.
- At the start of a scene taking place in the Nightmare, roll 1d6 for each character present. On a 1-5 they wind up in that number position, and on a 6 they can chose which position they go in (and they may wait until other characters finish rolling to decide).
- Gravity Well
- When you select this feature, pick an anchor point, which can be either a specific position or the position the youma is currently in. At the end of each round, each character in the battle is pulled one position closer to the anchor point. Characters already in the same position as the anchor point do not move.
- Power Level
- Base Damage
- Oblivion Seeds
- Nightmare Size
- 180 meters