This youma appears as a eye motorcycle. It wants to spread mischief.
- The youma is made in such a way that it naturally creates a backlash when attacked. A magical girl that attacks it always takes 1d6 damage.
- The youma can take on an insubstantial form and reside in a human’s mind. That makes it harder to find (it takes one extra lead for locate someone or something to find it). While the youma is possessing someone, all of its attributes and the damage it inflicts are reduced by 3. It takes an extra 1d6 damage from any attack it suffers, but the victim will be killed if it takes any magical damage before it leaves.
- Binding Attack
- The youma can deliver an attack that holds targets in place by spending 1 Overcharge. If it hits, the target takes the Bound status.
- Alternating Damage
- There are a series of devices or other obstacles of some kind in the Nightmare that cause damage. At the end of the first round anyone in an even-numbered position takes 2 damage, at the end of the second round anyone in an odd-numbered position takes 2 damage, and then it goes back to even-numbered, and so on.
- At the start of a scene taking place in the Nightmare, roll 1d6 for each character present. On a 1-5 they wind up in that number position, and on a 6 they can chose which position they go in (and they may wait until other characters finish rolling to decide).
- Power Level
- Base Damage
- Oblivion Seeds
- Nightmare Size
- 100 meters